Saturday, December 3, 2016

December Update

"Hey, wha' happened?" (from "A Might Wind" movie, Warner Brothers, 2003)

OK, wait what happened to November 2016? No posts?

Well, November ended up being a pretty busy month with family & work responsibilities, so I really didn't post anything at all since November 5. Plus, lucky me had vacation the week of Thanksgiving & not only was our personal vehicles broken into in front of our house, I got a 36-hour stomach bug that had me flat on my back & I missed out on Thanksgiving dinner (I don't want "cry" here, just mentioning how busy November was).

I can't say December is going to be much better with the upcoming Christmas & New Year's Eve holidays, but the big thing I have to focus on is what's going on at work. A large portion of the railroad I can (& have) operated over is going to a shortline, so it's going to get busy (the week before Christmas no less).

So that being said, I'll have to see how the rest of December goes before I post an update. I'd like to post each week, but with all of the "extra curricular activities" going on right now in Life; I'm just going to "play it by ear" & see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment