Sunday, July 23, 2017

Steve Campbell's NYC_PC Hightop Branch Layout

PC 7466 & 5628 on Steve Campbell's NYC/PC Hightop Branch, Steve Campbell photo.

OK - what has been going on? Well, since the end of January 2017, I left my position at an eastern U.S. Class I & went back to the shortline industry (I hired on a shortline back in 1984 - it's interesting that I returned to one later in life).

Since my job change, I'm finding that my free time had become much more limited after taking the new position at the shortline, but with 6 months under my belt, things are now becoming more scheduled & routine & I'm starting to get some of my free time back.

That being said, I wanted to at least post something because my last post (before my 11 posts today - July 23, 2017).

So with this being said, I want to suggest a website that some folks out there may be interested in: Steve Campbell's NYC/PC Hightop Branch Model Railroad.

Like the PRR Castlewood Branch model railroad, Steve's layout (also in HO Scale) is based on Model Railroader magazine's 2012 Virginian Railway project layout.

The MR's Virginian project railroad ran from January 2012 until May 2012 (with visits later in the year for additions & tips & tricks).

Steve's layout was also featured in Model Railroader in their March 2016 issue.

Take a look at his website here:

No comments:

Post a Comment